JANUARY 14, 2015
Issue finally resolved: Articles for Carolyn’s Compositions are now being posted at Carolyn’s Online Magazine to which I invite you to visit and sign up for a subscription. Please continue to enjoy reading the articles posted on this site, Carolyn’s Compositions, which is fast running out of space, as you enjoy the new articles being posted at Carolyn’s Online Magazine.
Dear Carolyn’s Compositions Readers
Please bear with me. I’ve had a great deal of problems setting up a new WordPress blog. I’ve been attempting to set up a blog separate from CAROLYN’S COMPOSITIONS but each effort seems to connect with it. At times I’ve been unable to even access CAROLYN’S COMPOSITIONS.
WordPress staff, if you are reading this take note.
UPDATE Jan. 2, 2015: I finally managed to create a blog separate from CAROLYN’S COMPOSITIONS but I cannot access it from the web.
- There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.
- The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website’s address.
- Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
- We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
- For more information, see “Certificate Errors” in Internet Explorer Help.
I’ll go there but heavens, this is not anyway easy. I’ve already spent three days attempting to create a new blog site separate from CAROLYN’S COMPOSITIONS and all I’ve done is create a bunch of useless junk.
It might be that there was already a WordPress blog at the listed email address. to correct this I attempted to create a new YAHOO email but now it’s not possible unless you have a phone to text on.
I do not have texting.
Is the I-net becoming less user friendly as time goes by?
I’m considering setting up the new blog at Blogspot in order to keep it completely separate from CAROLYN’S COMPOSITIONS.
You will receive notification re the new site when I get the situation resolved, either on WordPress or on Blogger (Google site).
I’m thankful for your support during this process.
Carolyn Cornell Holland