Hug for Jordan
11 FACTS ABOUT SHARE A SMILE DAY (March 1)
March 1 is Share a Smile day. Who can you share a smile with, give a smile to?
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable. —Joseph Addison
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love…Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other — it doesn’t matter who it is — and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other….Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. —quotes from Mother Teresa
How many smiles will you give away today?
- To smile is to use how many muscles?
- How can you discern a fake smile from an authentic smile?
- At what age does a baby learn to smile?
- What is the scientific name for genuine smiles?
- Which expression uses more muscles, a frown or a smile?
- At what distance can people recognize a smile?
- How many different types of smiles are there?
- How is the response to a slow onset smile different than the response to a fast onset smile?
- Is smiling the byproduct of happiness, or is happiness the byproduct of smiling?
- What are the two muscles that create a smile, and the only two that create a genuine, involuntary smile?
What three ways does smiling improve our health?
Click on MORE to learn the answers…